Recorded at Lone Pine Road (Kingston NY) by Eli Winograd with High Assistance from Colin Langenus, March 2015.
Mixed at The Seaside Lounge (Brooklyn NY) by Charles Burst & Sunwatchers
Mastered at The Mastering Palace (Harlem NY) by Sarah Register
Handsome Jimmy Valient portrait by Scott Lenhardt. Lettering, Design & Cross-stitch by Chelsey Pettyjohn. Design & Layout by Peter Kerlin. Label Photo by Aaron Diskin.
Big thanks to John Dwyer, Matt Jones, Chelsey Pettyjohn, Sarah Register, Eli Winograd, Colin Langenus, Arthur Doyle, all contributing musicians, and, for the deep inspiration, Sonny Sharrock.
All songs by Sunwatchers except "Eusebius" by Robert Schumann. Drones Against Drones Music, 2016.
released March 11, 2016
• Peter Kerlin: bass guitar
• Jim McHugh: electric guitar, electric phin, Korg MS-20
• Jason Robira: drums
• Jeff Tobias: alto saxophone
• Cory Bracken: vibraphone
• Ben Greenberg: skydog guitar on "For Sonny"
• Dave Harrington: fried electric slide guitar on "For Sonny" & sheets of synth on "White Woman"
• Dave Kadden: organ on "Moroner" & Korg MS-20 on "Moonchanges"
• Jonah Rapino: electric fiddle
Some of the most liberating music to come out during this oppressive year... thank you Horse Lords for freeing my mind and limbs. Probably tied for my AOTY along with Anna Von Hausswolf’s new record Benjamin Jelinek
I'm here at 75 Dollar Bill by accident. You know how it is though. I was listening to Trans Am, then Golden, then Extra Golden, then Gunn Truscinski. Now it's 75 Dollar Bill. It's not the only path, but that's how I got here. And now I'm hooked. What next! albinobone